Demo Bikes Monmouth
At Pedal Syndicate, we believe the best way to choose your next bike is to demo the bike properly; with the correct setup out on the terrain you regularly ride.
We have a large range of demo bikes on offer and if we don’t have it we’ll work with the brand directly to arrange a demo for you at a time that suits.
How Demos Work
- Call the shop, or click on the bike that you wish to demo
- To reserve the bike and secure the demo date we’ll take a demo fee in full – £75 for all full suspension or £120 for e-bikes – book via the website.
- When you collect the bike, the staff member handing over the bike will do a proper in-depth setup with you. We can also look at changing controls and contact points if needed to further improve on the experience where possible.
- Once the bike is ready you’ll need a credit card authorisation for the value of the bike will be needed and a photo ID will be required at this point.
- You can demo the bike at either Pedalabikeaway Cycle Centre or from the shop in Monmouth.
- Then off you go for a ride.
- When finished, drop the bike back, discuss your thoughts with us and we’ll look further into options or setup where needed.
Cost: +£125 refundable against a bike purchase.
Time: This tends to take around 4 hours.
This is a 1-on-1 riding session with Martin, Amy or Gareth, who have a wealth of experience setting up suspension and bikes with customers on a personal level from years either working in the industry.
Trust us, they have a very keen eye for detail!
We will meet you at the Pedalabikeaway Cycle Centre, in the Forest of Dean.
We can also discuss the option of bringing up to two or more demo bikes at a time to allow for back to back testing. Throughout the session they then ride with you watching the way you ride to help fine tune setup to you exactly. These settings are then all noted and transferred into your new/current bike so from day one it rides exactly how it did on the demo ride.
To book this option, please fill in the form below, pick up the phone or pop into the shop to discuss things further, the coffee is always on at Pedal Syndicate!